ACCOUNTING & PAYROLL SPECIALIST
Financial Aid: Funding Your New Future
- Average Wage ($/hr): $23.70
- High Wage ($/hr): $34.62
- Annual Salary: $49k – $72k
Delivers an 8-week internship and an associate membership in the National Payroll Institute upon completion of the course.
We offer real world experience, which includes an 8 week internship.
What triOS offers you!
Accounting and Payroll Specialists get trained in:
- Filling out spreadsheets
- Managing payrolls
- Maintaining records and verifying employees’ working hours
- Using administrative software
- Creating data for accountants or other financial specialists
- Communicating with employees to help them understand their paycheck
- Gathering data from multiple sources
- Calculating changes to pay rates based on time off, overtime etc.
- Payroll Specialist
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounting Assistant
Build your Career
Connect with an education advisors for FREE CONSULTATION & CAMPUS TOUR. We can answer any questions you have concerning: