What is an Accounting and Payroll Specialist?
- Someone who has a great passion for numbers and a fast paced environment.
- A flexible and innovative person who can can fill a multi-roled position.
- A person who has the ability to support any department and the capacity to think “outside the box”
- Diploma Length: 37 – 45 Weeks
- Hands-on training by industry experts
- 8 Week internship in and an associate membership in the Canadian Payroll Association
- Average Income:$50,000 – $72,000
- Payroll Specialist
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Accounting Assistant
Financial Aid: Funding Your New Future
Start your Payroll Specialist Career
Diploma Length: 45 Weeks
Average Wage ($/hr): $23.70
High Wage ($/hr): $34.62
Annual Salary: $49k – $72k
Delivers an 8-week internship and an associate membership in the Canadian Payroll Association upon completion of the course.
We offer real world experience, which includes an 8 week internship.
What triOS offers you!
Accounting and Payroll Specialists get trained in:
- Filling out spreadsheets
- Managing payrolls
- Maintaining records and verifying employees’ working hours
- Using administrative software
- Creating data for accountants or other financial specialists
- Communicating with employees to help them understand their paycheck
- Gathering data from multiple sources
- Calculating changes to pay rates based on time off, overtime etc.
Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Build your Career